Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup

Since a lot of YouTube beauty gurus are uploading their own makeup tutorials and a lot of people are requesting for it, I decided to join the "Kylie Jenner bandwagon".

Apparently, a lot of girls are loving Kylie's current look. According to the article that I have read from the internet, Kylie Jenner is like bringing back the 90s makeup look. She always wears matte neutral, brown, or mauve lip colors. Ever since she cut her hair short, her makeup look changed as well and I find it absolutely gorgeous! I love the neutral eye makeup + winged eyeliner + wispy lashes! I Googled her latest photos to find one of her looks that I can recreate and I found this rad photo of her where she was wearing a matte mauve lip color. I fell in love with her look so that's where I got my inspiration from. Here's our side-by-side photos:


Haha, I'm sorry for my posing! I was trying too hard to copy the way she posed to the camera. Unfortunately, my hair is not voluminous as hers! Anyway, that's the look! It's actually really simple and easy to do. Here are the products I used in the video and below the list, you'll find the embedded video of the makeup tutorial so you can see how I did the look.


PRODUCTS USED:
- Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
- NYX Nude on Nude Palette
- Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in 20
- K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner
- Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara
- HBC Essentials False Eyelashes
- Glory of New York Mineral Dual Powder in 36 (for contouring)
- Miners Cosmetics Bronzer and Blusher Blend
- Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes Palette (for highlighting)
- NYX Slim Lip Liner in Nude Truffle
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Natural





So, what do you think of Kylie's current look? And what do you think of my recreation, is it a yay or a nay?



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment