Thursday, March 10, 2016

Product Review: Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal Line

I have tried many skin care products from various brands ever since I started blogging. Most of them are whitening products. Since I'm already in my mid-20s, it is just time for me to start using anti-aging products. Yes, you should start using anti-aging products and start taking care of your skin as early as when you're just in your early 20s.

A few months ago, I got to be one of the selected beauty bloggers to have first dibs on Yves Rocher's Sérum Végétal Line. It is an anti-wrinkle innovation skin care line developed by Yves Rocher. This wrinkle and firmness skin care line's main ingredient is a powerful plant called Ice Plant. If you want to read more about the Sérum Végétal line's background, please click here

To be honest, this post has long been overdue. In fact, I already emptied the products but I really want to share this to you since a lot of you are asking about the skin care products I use and also, these products are so awesome!


According to Yves Rocher:

Wrinkle and Firmness (anti-wrinkle plus firmness)
- At times, the anti-wrinkle effect needs the support of a powerful firming agent. To boost production of collagen and hyaluronic acid, responsible for skin’s structure, Yves Rocher Botanical Beauty Research used Acacia Gum. The skin is firmer and plumper from within.

1. Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal Ultra-Plumping Serum (Php1,995/30ml)

Based on Yves Rocher's research, after a month of usage, 87% women said they got firmer looking skin and 85% said they got smoother skin. Based on my experience, my skin got smoother and firmer in just 2 weeks! The consistency of this serum is thin, like other serums. It's easily absorbed by the skin but after applying, you will already feel your skin getting smoother and it's like it is lifting your skin a little. I tried using this alone, without applying toners prior application and without moisturizer after, and it still made my skin soft and smooth. It is absolutely amazing! Definitely the best serum I have tried so far! It's the first product that I've emptied among the three products I have from the Sérum Végétal line. Oh, also, it smells AMAZING! Very fancy and fresh! It's addictive, I swear!


2. Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal Firming Day Cream (Php1,495/50ml)




According to Yves Rocher's research, after a month of usage. 84% women said they got smoother skin and 82% said they got firmer looking skin. Like the Sérum Végétal Ultra-Plumping Serum, I immediately saw results after just 2 weeks (or less) of using this product. This day cream is so moisturizing, you can really feel your skin getting softer, smoother, and plump! It may take a few minutes for the skin to absorb the product but it's totally fine because it is not that creamy nor greasy. The scent is very similar to the ultra-plumping serum and as you apply it on your face, you will smell the awesomeness of these amazing products. The scent lingers on for hours but it is not a problem for me because I'm addicted to it! The boyfriend loves the scent, too! Tee hee!

Going back to the Sérum Végétal Firming Day Cream, yes! It is really firming. Also, a little goes a long way with this product but I usually apply a generous amount (not so much though) to really get all the benefits of this product. It might not work kung titipirin ko yung paggamit. :)

3. Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal Firming Night Cream (Php1,895/50ml)


Based on Yves Rocher's research, after a month of usage, 72% women said they got smoother skin and 80% said their skin appears denser upon waking. I absolutely agree with those women! This night cream is just as moisturizing as the Sérum Végétal Firming Day Cream but since it's a night cream, its wonders happen as you sleep and you'll wake up with a healthy glow on your face!

If you'll look closely at it and at the Firming Day Cream, it seems there's not much of a difference, especially with the packaging. When it comes to consistency, the night cream looks thinner and the day cream is creamier. When I apply it on my skin, I can't really point any big difference between the two. Their scents are also just similar.

Top: Serum Vegetal Firming Day Cream, Bottom: Serum Vegetal Firming Night Cream

FINAL WORDS:
The products from the Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal line are absolutely amazing. It made my skin softer, smoother, plumper, and firmer! No exaggerations at all! My skin looks healthier after using these products. My relatives, friends, and my boyfriend said that my skin looks very healthy, smooth, and like it's illuminating! Who wouldn't want that, right?

Before using the Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal products:




After using the Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal products:



They are a bit pricey for me but I think they are worth it. In fact, you will use this for 3-4 months, especially the day and night creams. Even though these products are way above the price range of my preferred and usual skin care products, I am totally considering to repurchase them. I also want to try the other products from the Sérum Végétal line.


Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Cleansing Milk Smoothing Action (Php695/6.7 fl.oz.)
Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Radiance Lotion Perfecting Action (Php695/6.7 fl.oz.)

Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Line Targeted Filler Eyes and Lips (Php1,195/0.5 fl. oz.)

Yves Rocher definitely has some of the best skin care products in the market. These products from their Sérum Végétal line are three of the greatest skin care products that I have tried. I love the plumping effect and the healthy and illuminating glow they give to my skin! I highly recommend these products. :)








1 comment:

  1. That is amazing. Your article is really good to sharing information about skincare review. The article of Product Review: Yves Rocher Sérum Végétal Line is really nice. Thank you very much for sharing with us. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete