Thursday, October 27, 2016

My Favorite Eye Makeup: SMOKEY HALO EYES

Hi, everyone! I'm trying to catch up on a lot of things. Things that I haven't shared here in my blog because I kind of went to a short hiatus. So, please excuse me if this is a little late.

A couple of months ago, I filmed this video and uploaded it in my YouTube channel. This is in collaboration with Sephora Philippines, by the way. Most of the eye products that I used to showcase my favorite eye makeup look are from www.sephora.ph.

About the eye makeup, yes! I love smokey eyes! And I love it even more if it's a smokey halo eyes! Having hooded lids, I think this is one of the best eye makeup styles for me. It helps open up the eyes and draws attention to your peepers since it looks like you have a spotlight on your lids.




Here is the list of the eye makeup products that I used to achieve this look:

- Sephora Long Lasting Brow Pencil in Light | Php503
- Detail MakeOver Make Brow | Php245
- Fashion 21 Eyebrow Gel in Dark Brown | Php165
- Burberry Face Contour Pen | Php1,809
- Sephora It Palette | Php1,642
- ZOEVA Warm Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette | Php2,227
- Sigma Beauty Gel Eyeliner in Stunningly Ladylike | Php670
- Mistine Super Model mascara
- Detail MakeOver Contour & Blush Effects 4-in-1 | Php499
- Fashion 21 Roll N' Dazzle in Pink Diamond | Php85
- Detail MakeOver Matte in Detail in D14 Joyce | Php225

Links for the featured products from Sephora PH:



To recreate this look, you can watch my video tutorial here.


I hope you liked the look. How about you? What's your favorite eye makeup look? :)



1 comment:

  1. Excellent thoughts nice to see I love smoky eyes you are looking beautiful

    ReplyDelete