Friday, April 16, 2021

Short Review: DR. COCO Natural Hand Soap in Natural Lavender

Hey, guys! Happy Friday!

I just want to share with you this short review on a hand wash that I recently got.

A few days ago, I received the DR. COCO Natural Hand Soap via Sample Room. It's one of the newest products that they're offering and I decided to get a sample since we all know how products like this are very essential in these times. I got the Natural Lavender one but it's also available in Green Tea variant. I don't know, I've just been loving lavender scents lately. Check my previous blog post, it's another lavender-scented product. :)


Anyway, I know there are a lot of hand soaps in the market but what interests me the most about this DR.COCO Natural Hand Soap is that it is packed with CocoMCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) which is a natural anti-viral and anti-bacterial ingredient extracted from coconuts. In fact, 91% of its ingredients came from coconuts.

It is also clinically-proven to kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses and it provides protection up to 4 hours after wash. Isn't it nice? Plus, it gives extra care and it is mild on the skin since it is made from nature-derived ingredients. This hand soap is not really a moisturizing one but it definitely is not drying on the skin.

You can surely smell the lavender scent but it's not as intense as I thought it would be and that's just based on my preference, okay?  But overall, I think this product is a great buy. The features and qualities are promising and it's very affordable, too! This 250ml bottle only costs Php114.75 and the 500ml bottle only costs Php214.75. Not bad, right? Next time, I will try the Green Tea scent naman.

DR.COCO is available in Lazada and Shopee.



5 comments:

  1. Skin Radian, a solution to the problem of not sticking makeup Make-up and stains during the day And it does not depend on the makeup used alone. But it depends on the skin of our own skin. ฟิลเลอร์หน้าใส Especially those with dry, rough skin and lack of moisture. For anyone with these problems, don't worry, it can be solved by drinking plenty of clean water and keeping the skin hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am often to blogging and i actually respect your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your website and hold checking for brand new information.buy Natural Coconut bar

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. well in Covid such packing was most demanding to minimise the chance of germs and am in love with it best makeup brush cleaner online in pakistan
    Hair growth shampoo in pakistan with price
    face primer for oily skin price in pakistan this hand soap seems good try for dry hands and keep them hydrated

    ReplyDelete
  5. appreciate simplicity, and forge a deeper connection with the environment. keto+acv gummies

    ReplyDelete