Thursday, February 3, 2022

Intense Whitening?! Introducing Sheens Whitening Candy Bar

There are thousands of whitening soaps in the market but only a few of those that I have tried (and I've tried a ton) actually lived up to their claims. One of my favorite whitening soaps that really delivered was the Monte Luxury Perfumed Soap. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago, they were discontinued. BUT here's the good news! Monte soaps are back but with a whole new look and new name, too!

Introducing, Sheens Whitening Candy Bar.


The Sheens Whitening Candy Bar is made with 100% glycerin and natural ingredients. It does not contain paraben and any harsh chemicals and it claims to intensely whiten the skin with continuous use.


Now, I just started using these soaps again but I remember when me and my sister were still using the Monte soap. We were probably on our 2nd or 3rd week of using the whitening soap at the time. We both noticed our arms got visibly fairer and the only whitening product we were using that time was the Monte soap. I rarely find a whitening soap that whitens not only my face, but also my body. So, yes, we absolutely loved the Monte Luxury Perfumed Soaps!


The owner, Ms. Sheena, told me that the Sheens Whitening Candy Bar is exactly the same as the Monte soap and it actually is. Same consistency, different shape but same texture, and same effect on the skin --- moisturizing and smoothening.

Also, if you noticed, Monte soaps are called Luxury Perfumed Soaps because the scents are inspired by some of the best luxury perfumes in the market. And yes, the new Sheens Whitening Candy Bar have the same exact scents! The soap is available in 3 scents/variants.

Honey (orange) - inspired by Clinique Happy Perfume
Lolli (green) - inspired by Incanto Shine Perfume
Cotton (blue) - inspired by D&G Light Blue Perfume

My favorite is the Incanto Shine! I know these soaps are inspired by high-end perfumes but they all smell therapeutic for me.

I'm super glad that one of my favorite whitening soaps is finally back with a different but upgraded look! It now comes in a pouch with a mesh bag so you can easily create a foam. That way, the soap will last longer.


I definitely recommend these amazing soaps! You can get it for only 120php each.

Available at:
Vain City Lounge
Resellers nationwide

You can also follow @sheensph on Instagram for more info and updates.





3 comments:

  1. nature Lasting more than 6 months, Bowmeclinic Lipofat is an injection that uses a new technology to break down fat at every point where you want to reduce gluta-glow, ready to add moisture and restore DNA levels for lasting results in a session. only

    ReplyDelete
  2. candy bar waooo sounds really good and their natural ingridients also attarcts me so much as i have very sensitive skin and cannot used checmicals Collagen Drinkable Shots online in pakistan
    college bags for girls online in pakistan
    imported Matte Lip Tint Shopping Online In Pakistan on my skin thanks for sharing such amazing information

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bars look colour ful! Feel like trying them but are the results worth using them.

    ReplyDelete