Monday, May 27, 2013

QUICK Product Review: Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion


Product Name: Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion
Price: P129.75
Bought from: SM Department Store, Beauty Section / Watsons

The Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion is the second product that I've tried from the brand. After trying out and falling in love with their Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner, I thought that this lotion might just be a good product, too. And like the toner, this lotion also has olive oil and sunflower oil.

Aside from the awesome benefits of malunggay or moringa, what really made me buy this is its quick absorption formula. I hate sticky and thick lotions because it just makes me sweat like crazy and I know that we all hate that greasy feeling!

The Benefits of Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion:

- Deeply nourishes and moisturizes dry skin
- Smoothens and softens dry, scaly skin
- Stimulates cell regeneration and skin renewal
- Improves skin elasticity, suppleness
- Helps slow down signs of aging
- May help relieve itch
- Skin lightening
- UVA and UVB protection
- Quick absorption and non-greasy


It's true that this lotion is non-greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin. It dries up fast and is not too slippery nor creamy unlike other lotions. It is actually almost like water when rubbed against the skin but even though it has that thin consistency, it is really moisturizing. One thing though that I've noticed is that the moisture doesn't last for long. For example, if I used it in the morning, before the evening comes, I can already feel some parts of my body a little dry but it's still okay.

Oh, and did I mention that the scent is divine? I love its green tea scent that is almost the same as the famous Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Perfume! Talk about smelling sophisticated and classy! I really love the scent but I just wish that it would linger for long hours. Also, I'd like to point out that it's affordable but I think some may think it's a little pricey for its size because the bottle only contains 125ml of the product. But with all its benefits, I understand why it costs just a little more than the other commercial lotions. 

Overall, I love the Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion! It has good benefits for your skin, it has UVA/UVB protection, it's non-greasy and has quick absorption formula, it smells so good and it's affordable plus it's not that big or bulky so you can bring this with you anywhere you go.

Repurchase? Heck yeah!
Recommend? Sure! It's perfect for the hot weather here in the Philippines.

Try it, it's good!

Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment